Tune Brute IIIET
This is the perfect model for commercial Green Stick fishermen who want the flexibility of being able to switch spools or rods in seconds making this the most versatile piece of equipment on your boat. May also be used for bottom fishing with super braid or wire line. Available in 12 or 24 Volt DC.
The Tuna Brute IIIET includes:
70 Amp Marinco Marine Plug with Receptacle
Emergency Handle for hand cranking if power is lost.
10” X 4” Spool
Heavy Action Flat Bar Boom with 3″ Pulley
Additional spools available in 10” X 4” or 10” X 2”
Additional Flat Bar Booms available Light Action or Heavy Action with 3″ Pulley
Electronic Control Features Include
- LCD Line Counter – Enter line diamter in mm for acurate display of line in feet, meters, and fathoms.
- Automatic shutoff at HOME and FISH Positions.
- Ability to set 8 Memory Positions in between HOME and FISH for automatic shutoff at each position.
- Variable Speed Control so you can adjust speed according to sea conditions.
- Alarm to notify you if anything pulls on line and there is movement.
- Light sensor turns on backlight when it gets dark.
|Dimensions||21 × 17 × 18 in|
8 ft Power Cord with Battery Ring Terminals
|Tuna Brute Voltage||
12 V DC, 24V DC
10" x 4" Spool, 10" x 2" Spool
|Choose Base Type||
Stationary base for 30 degree rod holder, Stationary base for 0 degree verticle rod holder