$7,000.00 – $7,400.00
This is the perfect model for commercial bottom fishermen who want the flexibility of being able to switch spools or rods in seconds making this the most versatile piece of equipment on your boat. Also the choice of small boat fishermen using Green Sticks. Available in 12 or 24 Volt DC.
Use it for bottom fishing with super braid and switch spools to one with mono for Green Stick fishing or wire line and the aluminum dredge / downrigger rod and use it to pull dredges or use it as a downrigger.
There is also a Pinch Puller Option which enables you to quickly switch from a fishing setup to Pinch Puller for pulling pots and/or traps. This makes the Brute 2000 the most versatile piece of equipment on your boat.
The Brute 2000ET includes:
70 Amp Marinco Marine Plug with Receptacle
Emergency Handle for hand cranking if power is lost.
10” X 2” Spool
Heavy Action Flat Bar Boom with 3″ Pulley
30 degree stationary base or 0 degree vertical stationary base to fit standard rod holders.
Additional spools available in 10” X 2” or 10” X 3”
Additional Flat Bar Booms with 3″ Pulley available in Medium Action and Heavy Action
Electronic Control Features Include
- LCD Line Counter – Enter line diamter in mm for acurate display of line in feet, meters, and fathoms.
- Automatic shutoff at HOME and FISH Positions.
- Ability to set 8 Memory Positions in between HOME and FISH for automatic shutoff at each position.
- Variable Speed Control so you can adjust speed according to sea conditions.
- Alarm to notify you if anything pulls on line and there is movement.
- Light sensor turns on backlight when it gets dark.
|Dimensions||21 × 17 × 18 in|
10" X 2" Spool, 10" X 3" Spool
8ft Power Cord with Batter Ring Terminals
|Brute 2000ET Voltage||
12V DC, 24V DC
|Choose Base Type||
Stationary base for 30 degree rod holder, Stationary base for 0 degree vertical rod holder, Gunwale Swivel Base