Standard Down Rigger fixed mount
Universal Downrigger Mount
- Downrigger Swivel Mount.
- Heavy-duty Aluminum Swivel Mount is sealed against the weather.
- Stainless Steel Plunger Assembly provides positive lock every 45°- 8 Positions.
- High Capacity Aluminum Spool
holds1,000 ft. 150 lb. braided cable;
660 ft. 200 lb. Monofilament; or 2,000
ft. 200 lb. Super Braid.
- Optional Heavy-duty Rod Holder
with PVC Liner.
- Heavy-duty Locking Knob
seals over shaft to prevent
- UDM-1 Mount for use
in Boat’s Rod Holder.
- 75 lb. Max. Drag!
- Introducing the world’s first and only Downrigger that is available in both Right Hand Crank and Left Hand Crank.
- Why reach on the outboard port side of the boat to reach the handle when it would be so much nicer to have the handle on the
inside of the boat? Now this is possible with the Elec-Tra-Mate® Convertible.
- The Convertible is machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and then hard coat anodized and Teflon impregnated to protect it from
saltwater. Note: Hard coat anodizing increases the Rockwell hardness to a Rockwell 65 which is harder than chrome.
- The main shaft is precision machined stainless steel and rotates on two large stainless steel bearings for silky smoothness in
- Includes 4-digit LCD Digital Depth Display that reads in Feet, Meters, and Fathoms. Also includes high capacity spool that holds
1,000 feet of 150 lb. braided cable; 660 feet of 200 lb. monofilament, or 2,000 feet of 200 lb. super braid. Line not included.
- Standard Right Hand Crank for Starboard Side of Boat Optional Left Hand Crank for Port Side of Boat
- The 2 1/2” diameter roller rotates on two stainless steel bearings and is machined to handle wire or up to 400 lb. monofilament
- The roller tip is limited to 180° of travel so that it is impossible to tip wrap.
- The Convertible Model CD-24R (Right Hand Crank) and 24L (Left Hand Crank) comes with a 24” boom and a Fixed Base Mount.
- The Convertible Model CD-48R (Right Hand Crank) and 48L (Left Hand Crank) comes with a 48” boom and a Fixed Base Mount.
- The stainless steel line guides trap the line so that it is impossible to jump off the roller regardless of roller position.
- A Precision Aluminum Swivel Base Mount and Rod Holder are optional.
- 75 lb. Max Drag!
|Choose Crank Side||
Downrigger Right Hand Crank, Downrigger Left Hand Crank
|Choose Length of Boom||
24in Downrigger Boom, 48in Downrigger Boom: $50.00
|Choose Downrigger Mount||
Downrigger Fixed Mount, Universal Downrigger Mount: $99.99, Downrigger Swivel Mount: $249.99
Don't Apply, Bolt on Rod Holder: $79.99